From local problems like litter on your street or problems with your public transport links, through national issues like education and healthcare, and on to worldwide problems like the climate emergency or global peace: we look forward to receiving your live report!
Live News Report
Time left to enter ...
What we reward in Live News Report
- A clear explanation of the key facts about your chosen story: who, what, where, when, why (and so on)
- Interesting details which further engage your audience
- Some use of relevant sources
- Language, facial expressions and body language which are suited to your story, and to your genre of news report
- A well-thought out structure with a clear beginning, middle and end.
Enter a group
Book an online coaching session
Would you like some extra help preparing for the Festival? One of our fun and engaging expert coaches canhelp you practise for your category in 1-on-1 Zoom sessions, or with up to three of your friends. You’ll build your skills, and gain confidence for your Festival performance.
Coaching costs £25 per 30 minute session, or just £20 per 30 minute session if you purchase them at the same time as entering any of our Oratory Festival categories! (Discounts will be applied at the checkout, you can book as many coaching sessions as you like).